Eagle Landing Resort, located on the famous Kenai River, is the perfect BASE CAMP for your ultimate Alaska Adventure. Less than a scenic 2 hour drive from Anchorage, Eagle Landing Resort is home to one of the premier fishing destinations in the world. We have various cabins to accommodate your needs; from a two person basic cabin to spacious riverfront accommodations, comfortable for your large family vacation or the guys getaway fishing adventure.
We would love to help you design your Alaskan Adventure!! May we offer some suggestions:
- Fishing for salmon on the famous Kenai River or halibut in the Alaskan seas
- Hiking on trails with varying degrees of difficulty, from a leisure stroll to an intense nature hike
- Wildlife and bird watching - picture bald eagles soaring overhead as you lounge along the banks of Eagle Landing Resort.
- Midnight sun, fireside chats, where you can join fellow guests sharing stories of adventures, roasting marshmallows, playing cards, strumming guitars, or even just reading your favorite novel
- Horseback rides on back trails give you a some of the most picturesque views not seen by most
- Scenic river floats pass by the resort daily and you can partake in this peaceful adventure for all ages.
- Kayaking offers just one more way to experience Alaska.
- Panning for gold and who knows what size nugget you will discover
- Kenai fjords adventures are about an hour from your base camp at Eagle Landing Resort where multitudes of sealife, wildlife and water fowl can be seen. Imagine seeing a humpback breach out of the Alaskan seas, knowing that it will make its way to the waters of the Hawaiian islands next winter!
- Take the train ride from Anchorage to Seward and truly experience what this scenic byway offers, as you ride through mountain passes and view wildlife up close, and all during our 20 hours of Alaskan daylight!
Cooper Landing, Alaska is one of the premier fishing destinations in the world. It is located at the confluence of Kenai Lake and Kenai River. Cooper Landing is about 100 miles south of Anchorage on the Sterling Hwy.
Click Here for the latest Cooper Landing Fishing Report!
Click Here for FISH & GAME